The SMARTA consortium would like to invite you to nominate interesting good practices cases from across Europe – and beyond – for improving mobility services for rural population and the accessibility of rural areas.
To submit your nomination(s), please use the template below to fill in information about your good practice and send it to us.
Good practice case studies can include:
• Mobility solutions designed for all the population and especially vulnerable user groups
• Technologies that enable more efficient planning of journeys
• Transport solutions at bus/train stations for last mile connectivity
• Active modes including sharing of bikes and e-bikes
• Community-based transport systems and solutions
• Good governance enabling sustainable rural mobility
• New business concepts and solutions for improving the accessibility of rural areas
• Innovative marketing campaigns